Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love Capability Test Compromise Rate Please?

Compromise rate please? - love capability test

In reality, love is not measured by the time I was with them. So do not try to be happy and feel all warm inside every time. This is not just laughter and good times. Love to test our patience, understanding, strength, tolerance and the ability to communicate well, especially when it is absolutely necessary. Love is not only cares about his own feelings, but given how the other person feels. Love is not all about the good times. Love is all the bad days - the interminable wait, the challenges for the unwanted mutual misunderstanding, become weak, unbearable moments, great fights and arguments every day together. It's good to have these things, and are part of any relationship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then I read last night was brilliant. Now I click in the poetry, the one with beautiful thoughts. I visited the site and saw this ... "Can I say, I say."

You just look in the eye and say. If you feel this, do not want to lose. So it is always true and honest.

I hope that everything goes well for you .......

kleptomanic sheep said...

that the potential of very poetic, I'd say
unless your friend is an avid fan of poetry, which had a small cut and they give more of a traditional poem format. I do not say it to rhyme, but this time is more than a poem Love Letter.
feel good, but.

Post a Comment