Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Canon Lens Repair How Much Am I Looking At Paying To Repair My Camera Lens?

How much am I looking at paying to repair my camera lens? - canon lens repair

This is a retractable lens (I think I am not a camera person), but anywho, it was all as it would take a picture, and I accidentally fall on the floor. Now you have only one level of the curve have a little retractable lens, and takes his seat back and pop (I'm sure that's not the best idea, but that's how I learn) by So I try to air and blow up much more, on the inside and the two T (which I guess is the shutter opens and closes when you turn on and off) has just broken ... everything still works, but when I try to stop trying the goal, but can not do it from within. Anyway ... I have not tested it, and because I obviously can not resolve, but I was wondering how much the repair cost. This is a Canon digital camera when it arrives. If this makes sense only questions by e-mail. Thank you for your help.

2 comments:

Edwin said...

Unfortunately, it is very likely to offer more to repair than replacement cost. Even if under warranty, since the reduction of abuse are not covered. You can begin to find his successor.
Since you do not say what I think the Canon model has a digital camera. September 2007 Check Number Shutterbug magazine for a review of five of the 10-megapixel digital cameras. You can also click shutterbug.com.

When you receive your new camera, securely around the neck with a good neck strap. In 36 years I began to see with a camera. My camera is right in your pocket or camera around his neck.

Yulik MahBaht said...

Mix and invest in a great camera that gives you your money. Canon EOS makes large systems.

Post a Comment