Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Theres A Lot Of Clear Mucus In My Period Loosing Mucus Plug, A Lot Of Bloody Discharge?

Loosing mucus plug, a lot of bloody discharge? - theres a lot of clear mucus in my period

Yesterday morning I woke up with a little running, my leg, I thought my water broke, I went to the bathroom to check, and when I sat down I felt a large clot, once dried, a large amount of blood red. I called the dr. and came to the hospital to receive extracts. said everything was good .... I thought it was clear mucus plug with stripes or red or brown, but it was brownish red like when you leave your time and blood clots. But today, I still have brown spots and lumps are the main points to come, all red-brown, like blood clots period. Is this my mucus plug or something else? I hate having to call back the doctor and give the hospital for nothing. What do you think I should go to the doctor?

1 comments:

Grant and Lisa said...

Yes, you should consult your doctor or NHS Direct 0845 4647 is really useful to consult musus cap only in accordance with a blood-red-brown color that you can not talk of fresh red and blood clots with someone soon.

Post a Comment