Sunday, December 20, 2009

Puls Power Supply : My Ford Ranger Eged Engin Light Comse On And My Truck Starts To Slow Down And Loos Power?

: my ford ranger eged engin light comse on and my truck starts to slow down and loos power? - puls power supply

To slow My Ford Ranger Gear Eged light coms on my truck and start and Loos, rags vibrashion many. in reducing the road I flash on and off Engin and Engin then begins to lose power and then befor and I know it is not clear, now I go home with me, but I would drop befor taking my foot off the gas and the car, and I will catch up and then the power is restored cand nothing to prevent this time if this happens and eliminate son id + puls wait 10 minutes and put the wire to the top of the truck and off I Gear and Power Back OK

0 comments:

Post a Comment