Friday, February 19, 2010

Cmv Virus In Kidney Transplant Patients Kidney Transplant?

Kidney transplant? - cmv virus in kidney transplant patients

There is someone out there has a kidney transplant, which was infected with cytomegalovirus (CMV) received?
My husband has done nothing and was about the virus, said, and died within 21 months. He was hospitalized 11 times in 21 months. It was an unreal nightmare.
Is there a law that hospitals report that the organ donor for CMV was positive, it does not work?
If the risk was known and had the opportunity to reject organ transplants?
I'm totally devastated by the loss of my husband at the age of 57th
In Texas, there is a limitation period of 2 years and honestly, I did not know that CMV can lead to death. This was the hospital stay of 55 days.
A kidney donation must be a gift of life - not aNightmare, for he has been with my husband transplantation.
Anyone with information or personal legal .. Please respond.
I would like this practice so that the people to change the risks they take place, and conscious of the consequences.

2 comments:

quijibor... said...

You need to speak with a good medical malpractice lawyer as soon as possible. CMV is easy to prove. I wonder if I get a potentially lethal infection. I think we can be a different case, because the two years are not applicable or have begun at the time of the death of her husband.

You can not be compensated in the place of her husband, but must be over the loss of your company, your medical expenses and pain and suffering of the two. sorry

Jason said...

This is something really awful ... God bless you and your husband

I do not know that anyone here an answer for you, I think you really need to talk to a lawyer, or maybe several. Find who specializes in medical cases of misconduct ... Sometimes you have to speak to many different lawyers who have an interest in the matter.

My personal opinion, it all depends on what you know absolutely happy in advance that the transplant and someone really screwed in the hospital ... The fact that he was with cytomegalo prove relatively easily into existing documentation, so at least you do not prove in a case of "He Said She Said, when" it comes to what infection, "they were doing.

Post a Comment